You’ll be joining a team that’s the glue that helps Datopian run, and will be working closely with the COO and Ops & Finance team. We’re looking for the sort of person that loves a challenge, has an amazing eye for detail and is happy to muck in as and when needed.
You’ll very much love getting stuff done, finding problems and solving them creatively is your thing - all whilst having as much fun a unicorn finding a new rainbow. If you’re looking to join a team where you’ll learn, grow and make a difference and where you'll be heard and valued - please apply.
- Contribute to the smooth running of the team
- Support the team in administrative tasks such as flight booking and supporting the biz dev team with proposals and RFPs
- Contribute to the continual improvement of internal processes as we grow and expand
- Help and support with finance admin (payroll, invoicing, reconciliation etc)
- Excellent oral and written English
- Being a team player: open and collaborative by nature
- Google Sheets don’t scare you
- Hard working and thrives from being in control of own schedule - Extremely self-motivated, organized, professional and responsible.
- Ability to work under pressure, adapt, prioritize, and thrive in a fast-moving environment, Provide good judgment in ensuring all problems are solved in an effective and timely manner.
- Previous bookkeeping experience is a big plus!
Datopian is a remote-first workplace; experience in remote working is desirable (but not essential). For this role, we’d like people in any European time zones (or a person in South American or EST timezone who is willing to start their day at 8 am EST).
About the engagement
- Job type: Full-time
- Experience level: 6+ months experience (could also suit someone quite experienced who wants to give up the slog of corporate life and have the flexibility of working from home - don’t judge the position by the low bar of experience).
- Role: Operations Ninja
- Location: Remote (Europe timezone or someone in the Americas willing to start their day at 8 am EST)
- Industry: Data management software services
- Company size: 30 - 50
- Company type: Self-funded
Apply with your resume and a short introduction letter to: [email protected]
PS - Please write to us like we’re young professionals that want to know the real you and not like we’re playing some HR buzzword bingo game. You can send us a link to a video selfie if you feel that’s more you than a cover letter.