You’ll be joining a team that’s the glue that helps Datopian run, and will be working closely with the COO and Ops and Finance team. We’re looking for the sort of person that loves a challenge, has an amazing eye for detail and is happy to muck in as and when needed.
You’ll very much love getting stuff done, finding problems and solving them creatively is your thing - all whilst having as much fun a unicorn finding a new rainbow. If you’re looking to join a team where you’ll learn, grow and make a difference and where you'll be heard and valued - please apply.
- Contribute to the smooth running of the team
- Support the team in administrative tasks such as flight booking and supporting the biz dev team with proposals and RFPs
- Contribute to the continual improvement of internal processes as we grow and expand
- Help and support with finance admin (payroll, invoicing, reconciliation etc)
- Great oral and written English
- Being a team player: open and collaborative by nature
- Google Sheets don’t scare you
- Hard working and thrives from being in control of own schedule - Extremely self-motivated, organized, and responsible.
- Ability to work under pressure, adapt, prioritize, and thrive in a fast-moving environment, Provide good judgment in ensuring all problems are solved in an effective and timely manner.
Datopian is a remote-first workplace; experience in remote working is desirable (but not essential). For this role, we’d ideally like people in any US time zones (with a willingness for an occasional early start for team meetings with Europe based colleagues).
About the engagement
- Job type: Full-time or part-time contractor
- Experience level: 6+ months experience (could also suit someone quite experienced who wants to give up the slog of corporate life and have the flexibility of working from home - don’t judge the position by the low bar of experience).
- Role: Operations Ninja
- Location: Remote (US time-zone)
- Industry: Data management software services
- Company size: 15 - 30
- Company type: Self-funded
Apply with your resume and a short introduction letter to: [email protected]
PS - Please write to us like we’re young professionals that want to know the real you and not like we’re playing some HR buzzword bingo game. You can send us a link to a video selfie if you feel that’s more you than a cover letter.