We are looking for Senior Developers to join our growing team implementing data management solutions for government and the enterprise using open source technologies, including many that our team creates and maintains in house.
Senior Developers at Datopian have experience working with teams of developers in a leading role. They communicate regularly with technical and non-technical stakeholders about the team's work, and therefore need excellent spoken and written English. Our Senior Developers scope and define work for other developers on their delivery teams, as well as lead on technical implementation.
- Technical design, scoping, and implementation of data management solutions for clients, using open source software.
- Oversight of technology with a team of developers as part of agile project delivery.
- Communication with project stakeholders about technical delivery, including at times client-facing meetings.
- Flask and Django
- SQL (SQL Alchemy, PostgreSQL)
- Angular and React
- Google Cloud
Datopian is a remote-first workplace; experience in remote working is desirable (but not essential). We are currently looking for people in European and US time zones (we’re happy for people to work elsewhere provided they are available for meetings during US/European timezones).
About the engagement
- Job type: Full-time contractor
- Experience level: 5+ years experience
- Role: Senior Developer
- Location: Remote
- Industry: Data management software services
- Company size:15 - 30
- Company type: Self-funded
Apply with your resume and a short introduction letter to: [email protected]